Thursday, November 09, 2006

jokes!!!

What do u call a breathless bird? read the commet for your answer!

5 comments:

RC HAMMER said...

Answer? Answer! ANSWER!!! I don't see no answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I need to protest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So what's the answer???
A woodpecker? A Dove? A Hummingbird?
Well, I know the world would be a better place if Wazberry TOLD US THE ANSWER! Just joking... but don't be caught slipping with... them.
GOD bless U!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

Anonymous said...

A PUFFIN!!!!!!! I KNOW THE ANSWER!!!! CASEY U TOLD ME A MILLION TIMES!!

Anonymous said...

hey KC, hope u get better. sry about ur headache.

Chinagirl411

RC HAMMER said...

Hey Spazbe- I mean WazBerry (just joking, I kid people named WazBerry.) You can play Club Penguin at my blog now! Check it out!
Hammer out.

RC Hammer

Anonymous said...

it's a puffin Chinagi- oh, i get it now nvm bye!!!!
ZebraGirl