I have a few BFF'S! One of them is Doglover, Mc Hammer and Sweettart. I hope people are reading because I would like u 2 read. By the way if u want 2 be part of my blog my e-mail is kdoyle411@yahoo.com . So please cause I want u 2 be part of my blog! Sincerly The Moose!
Friday, June 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ElenEgar??? EgarEllen? Where did that name come from? Oh, whos's Sweettart??? If people want to go to my blog, where I win souls to JESUS, it's http://theflippingsweetblog.blogspot.com. I've been studying the Bible since I was 3. GOD'S the greatest! GOD bless "U" all!!!
Hammer out.
RC Hammer
I'm RC Hammer actually. That's okay though. People are gonna think that you know the rapper. He has a blog. go to my blog and you will see his blog. GOD bless "U" all!!! Hammer out.
RC Hammer
WHO IS THOS???
This***
D'Caf, it's KC!!!
Hammer out.
RC Hammer
Is Sweettarts email sweettart497497 or 479479. Thanks! Her bog is: http://just--go-with-the-flow.blogspot.com. Since we won't see her next year, I guess it doesn't matter if I tell you her blog. We have to use these blogs to keep in touch with everyone who's leavin' school! GOD bless "U"!
Hammer out.
RC Hammer
Post a Comment