Did you tell Kaylee my phone number??? I heard you got mawled by EPC'S dog. 9 stitches. You know, I never thought... what's his name... Cooper (I think) was capable of that kind of violence. Well, I hope you get better soon. You missed the last day of school! I one 4 awards. Does Kaylee know you have a blog? She's been on mine. Man, you got to head to my blog. Everyone's voting on Nintendo character of the month! GOD bless "U"!!! Hammer out.
8 comments:
Oh... Is she Sweettart???
GOD bless "U" all!!!
Hammer out.
RC Hammer
Moose, I thought you were Moose not EgarEllen!!! GOD bless "U"!!!
Hammer out.
RC Hammer
I'll elert my hommies that you have a blog. GOD bless "U" all!!!
Hammer out.
RC Hammer
Done.
Hammer out.
RC Hammer
Oh, I forgot Pepino Suave...
Did you tell Kaylee my phone number??? I heard you got mawled by EPC'S dog. 9 stitches. You know, I never thought... what's his name... Cooper (I think) was capable of that kind of violence. Well, I hope you get better soon. You missed the last day of school! I one 4 awards. Does Kaylee know you have a blog? She's been on mine. Man, you got to head to my blog. Everyone's voting on Nintendo character of the month!
GOD bless "U"!!!
Hammer out.
RC Hammer
My blog is http://believeinyourself-chinagirl411.blogspot.com
Chinagirl411
Yo Moose man!!!... never mind
RC Hammer
ChinaGirl411 said she was probably going to invite us to a pool party. Don't know for sure.
Hammer out.
RC Hammer
Post a Comment